Tuesday, January 20, 2009

FUN: Blogger's Community Photo Challenge-HEARTS!

hearts

The HEART Challenge starts today & ends February 12th. There are 2 parts, you are welcome to do 1 or both, your choice. No Poll on this challenge, it's just for fun.

1. Take a picture of a heart.
Could be something that is in a shape of a heart or small objects making the shape of a heart, a man made heart, not human..... BUT remember is should be something that you would like to see framed in a collage, so a human heart might not work....Ü. Lighting is essential, & clarity is also important. So make sure you use a tripod, or steady your arm on something , so you don't move when you snap the picture & if you don't have enough light, use a flash.

2. Paint a heart, draw or sketch a heart, color a heart. Be creative.
Must be colorful, or just use color, no B&Ws on this one.
Remember, You will need to scan or photograph your heart.

Both should be posted on your Blog, like all challenges, then add your links here, in the comment section. Remember to follow the GUIDELINES

There is also an additional request.
This challenge requires an image to be 3 inches X 3 inches at 72 dpi, I am planning on doing a collage of all images & then posting it on my flickr & the challenge blog. There maybe 1 or more collages depending on the amount of entries. Then anyone that would like to snag the collages(for printing) can probably do it off of flickr, not sure. If not I will send anyone interested in the collages, a copy. So if you don't want your image snagged along with others, then don't enter in this challenge.

There are 2 challenges within this challenge. You may enter in both.

Important: All entries NEED to be 3 inches X 3 inches & @ 72 DPI
-NEEDS to be a square.
Thanks~

16 comments:

MariesImages said...

Here's
My HEART

Amelia said...

This looks like it will be fun. Hopefully I'll remember to pick up some camera batteries. If not, I'll enjoy looking at them :)

*M*

Michelle said...

From my heart to yours.... ;o)

http://inafrnz247-morethanwords.blogspot.com/2009/01/fun-bloggers-community-photo-challenge.html

Anonymous said...

Heres the link to mine.

http://krissssssy.blogspot.com/2009/01/photo-challange-hearts.html#links

Clyde said...

If this works, Here's my Heart

Liz said...

Here is the link to both my entries for part 1 and 2 of 'Hearts'
http://visualcounterpoint.blogspot.com/2009/01/heart-beats-all.html
I hope I have processed the photos properly for you.

Anonymous said...

I've posted mine, however, I did have problem with the sizes.

Missie said...

I didn't want to post as anonymous. Sorry about that.
Here's my link:
http://amiddleagedmomsnewhobby.blogspot.com/2009/01/bloggers-community-photo-challenge.html

Amelia said...

Would it be okay to post something that my son made for Valentines day? I don't know for sure if that's what I want to do for this yet but if I decide too, is that okay?

*M*

Maria said...

Hello, Marie! I got inspired and finished the heart challenge. I hope the sizing works out. I had so much fun with this one! Here is my Heart entry for the challenge...both parts, and a 3rd part for even more fun.

Anonymous said...

I went ahead and did a photo heart.. figured I would come back and add that.. http://krissssssy.blogspot.com/2009/01/photo-challange-hearts.html#links

Vicki said...

I doubt if I'll post an image for the second half of this challenge, but here's my submission to Part 1:

Hearts 'n Flowers

nancy said...

I don't know what entry this will go into I believe the first one. So, here is my entry. Can't wait 'til turnsout.
http://captnnancy.blogspot.com/2009/02/bloggers-community-heart.html
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hi All,

This is my first attempt at an entry, hope I did it right!

http://carolsimages.blogspot.com/2009/02/bloggers-community-photo-challenge.html

Julie said...

Here's my heart entry. Still haven't figured out that linking thing.

http://julia-myphotojourney.blogspot.com/2009/02/community-photo-challenge_12.html

Anonymous said...

I tried to leave a comment in Carol's journal but I don't think it went threw... nothing was showing that it did.. show if it shows up a few time sorry :) Love the heart. It's really creative !