Sunday, February 1, 2009

Blogger's Community Photo Challenge-FOOD Winner

foodBanner

Congratulations Kat!!!

Kat, our new friend from CatHouse Chat is our winner for Blogger's Community Photo Challenge-FOOD.

You can also view Kat's winning photo in our GALLERY.

http://bloggerscommunityphotogallery.blogspot.com/2009/02/community-photo-challenge-food.html

We had a great turn out for voting, a total of 57 votes.
Photo #1-22
Photo #2-8
Photo #3-28

Some votes did not go thru & were mailed to me. For some reason that poll did not work with AOL browser. I will try another, next challenge.

4 comments:

Jeannette said...

Well done Kat, there were a lot of yummy entries in this challenge! Jeannette xx

Kat said...

Oh, how very exciting! Thank you so much.

I'm very grateful for all the support I got; it's very encouraging. I'm already looking around for pictures for the next challenge - which is difficult (sorta) because I don't have a macro lens...

Thanks for what you're doing here. It really helps me get out and TAKE PICTURES!

Missie said...

Congrats to Kat!

Anonymous said...

congrats!