Monday, February 21, 2011

Community Photo Challenge- Still Life

Photobucket

This Challenge is a Still Life. Definition of a Still Life can be Googled or click here.
Some beautiful examples can be found on RedBubble.

We will have 2 different Challenges this month. You may join in on both or select one. Because it's a double challenge, we will have two weeks to post.
They will both start today and on March 7th. Please include this challenge link in your post. Thanks~

Each Challenge will have it's own post, so make sure you enter the image that belongs to the challenge. Post you image on your Blog, come back here and click on the blue button on the bottom of this post to enter your image.





6 comments:

sunflowerkat said...

I'm psyched. I've been planning to play around with some still life for awhile but it hasn't perked to the top of my "to do" list. I'm in!

Clyde said...

Well, mine's in. I had to do it quick while the computer was still working and before the subject disappeared.

Elisabeth said...

This is great! So glad I checked this site today. I have missed these challenges and it feels so good to be entering again. Thank you Marie, Kat, Gina, Rob and Vicki.

Eng said...

hi! my first time to enter this meme. come here through elisabeth bacon's blog....glad to be a part of it!!!

nancy said...

Sorry that I haven't back in blogger in a while. I am joining in and I am late. Good challenge. I have no clue what to do. So I find one of my own.. Happy Tuesday.
Nancy

nancy said...

So you won't be seeing mine..In the link board. Here is the link though..
http://captnnancy.blogspot.com/2011/03/community-photo-challenge-still-life.html